Methods and purposes of data processing and related consent
Pro-show Srl with registered office in Via Vittoria Colonna 40, 00193 - Rome (RM) with Tax Code and VAT number 13785321004, as data controller, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") informs that the personal data provided spontaneously by the interested party are processed both manually and through electronic processors and application software in order to:
- Fulfill legal and contractual obligations (e.g. for the delivery of goods purchased on the site, for accounting and tax obligations, sending pre-contractual offers);
- The sending of promotional material, direct marketing activities (legitimate interest of Pro-show Srl) to the addresses indicated by the interested party;
- For the automated analysis of the preferences of the interested party based on the searches made on our site. The purposes referred to in the previous points constitute a legitimate interest of the Data Controller which does not prevail over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
The provision of data is optional, but it is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual and regulatory obligations towards the interested party (purposes referred to in point 1 above) and consent is not required for these purposes. Again for these purposes, moreover, the incorrect communication of personal data requested, in addition to not allowing the fulfillment of contractual obligations, may also have as consequences the impossibility on the part of the owner to guarantee the adequacy of the treatment and the possible mismatch of the results of the treatment itself to the obligations imposed by the legislation to which it is addressed. The purposes referred to in points 2) and 3) above are instead possible only with the express and specific consent of the interested party who is free to give it or not, without consequences in case of refusal (except for the lack of possibility of receiving offers and communications in line with the preferences of the data subject himself). In any case, the possibility of objecting and revoking consent is reserved, even at a time following the possible release of specific consent, both for the sending of promotional material and for the automated analysis of preferences, by contacting Pro-show Srl to the email address email@example.com . Data belonging to the particular categories of personal data referred to in Article 9 of the GDPR are not processed (data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometrics, data relating to health or sex life or sexual orientation) or data relating to criminal convictions and offenses referred to in Article 10 GDPR.
Data retention times
The data will be processed as long as there are contractual relationships between Pro-show Srl and the interested party, for a period of two years following the end of these relationships, without prejudice in any case to various legal obligations.
Personal data may also be communicated to companies responsible for fulfilling contractual or regulatory obligations or that manage services relating to the purposes indicated above (including, by way of example, promotional communications, marketing, mailing and call-centers to provide documents or information services permitted ); the details of these companies will be made available to the interested party who requests it. Personal data will not be disclosed or transferred outside the European Union.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to access at any time data concerning him (art. 15 GDPR) and which are in the possession of Pro-show Srl by writing to the addresses indicated above as well as the right, in the presence of the legal requirements, to request the rectification of inaccurate data (art. 16 GDPR) or cancellation of the same (art. 17 GDPR) or limitation of treatment (art. 18 GDPR) or to oppose their treatment (art. 20 GDPR), in addition to the right to portability of data (art. 19 GDPR), without prejudice to legal and contractual obligations, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
The express and specific consent for the sending of promotional material/direct marketing activities can be modified using the contact details indicated above.
The express and specific consent for the automated analysis of the interested party's preferences can be modified using the contact details indicated above.
What are Cookies
Types of Cookies present on the site and their functions
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions:
- Technical cookies - They are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these are cookies that are indispensable for the functioning of www.pro-show.it or necessary to carry out activities requested by the customer.
- Navigation or session cookies - Used to allow you to log in to the reserved area of www.pro-show.it or to make a purchase on our site.
- Analytics cookies - Used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users of www.pro-show.it and the pages viewed (for example Google AdWords , Google Analytics and Mailup ). Please refer to the related policies which may change periodically and which it is therefore advisable to consult over time, where more detailed information is available.
- Functionality cookies - They allow for better navigation on www.pro-show.it according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for example, the preferred language, so as not to have to select this option or the products chosen for the purchase, in order to memorize them in the virtual cart until the next access to the site).
- Third-party cookies - Used by partners of www.pro-show.it, in order to present you with advertising banners of www.pro-show.it when you are on other sites, showing you the contents of the latest searches made on www.pro -show.it. While you browse on www.pro-show.it, these cookies are also used to show you products that may interest you or products that are similar to those you have previously viewed, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but it can allow connection to your computer or other devices and trace saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used during navigation on www.pro-show.it
- Profiling cookies - Aimed at creating user profiles and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. Our site contains third-party cookies that access user data only at an aggregate level. Below are the links to the privacy policies and related consent forms of these third parties, which may change periodically and which it is therefore advisable to consult over time, where more detailed information is available on the basis of the products purchased, selected and/or researched on our site even if not purchased.
How to change the settings relating to Cookies
You can set and manage your preferences relating to cookies at any time, selecting which cookies to authorize, block or delete, in whole or in part, through the settings of your browser (that is, the navigation program you use). Here is the path to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers: Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their operating methods and characteristics, please visit the sites - with free access, independent of www.pro-show.it - www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices. com.
Disabling technical cookies could make it impossible to use our site, view its contents and use the related services;
Disabling functionality cookies could cause some services or certain functions of the site to be unavailable or not work properly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the site;
Disabling other cookies present (analytics and profiling) will not affect the functioning of the site.
The management of privacy and the cancellation of the indicated cookies can be implemented at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org